SET 2022 - Entrance Exam Details
Symbiosis International University administers the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2022 for the following courses: B.Tech, BCA, BBA, BA LLB / BBA LLB, BA(MC), B.Sc Eco, B.Sc HM, and B.Des. Symbiosis SET is used to determine admission to Symbiosis Institutes in Pune, Noida, Nagpur, and Hyderabad.
For enrollment, applicants must take the SET exam, and to register for the SET exam, applicants can go to the official website. The procedure includes counseling of applicants for university admission based on the SET exam merit list and other rounds. Before applying for the SET Exam, make sure you meet the university’s eligibility requirements.
Symbiosis International University will host the SET 2022 competition. There have been no public announcements on the availability of SET 2022 application forms. This post will tell you everything you need to know about SET 2022 registration, application, and exam dates.
|Exam Name||Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer based mode)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Exam Syllabus||General English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Skills and General Awareness|
|Exam Pattern||Multiple Choice Questions with no negative marking|
|Exam Fees||Rs 1500|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into 7 colleges|
|Course Offered||BBA, BCA, BA Mass Communication, BA/BSC Liberal Arts, BSc Eco/Eco(H), BSc Culinary Arts|
|No. of Test Cities||80|
|Exam Helpdesk No||040-23417875|
SET 2022 - Important Dates and Events
|Application form filling date||January 2022|
|Last date to fill form||4th week of April 2022|
|Fee to be submitted by||4th week of April 2022|
|Admit card release date||4th week of April 2022|
|Symbiosis SET 2022 exam date||May 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of May 2022|
SET 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can enroll in Symbiosis International University’s management, design, engineering, law, mass communication, and other degrees, but they must first pass the program’s entrance exam.
Before applying for the SET 2022, you must meet the university’s eligibility requirements for each program. The qualifying requirements vary for each course, and there are distinct minimum educational requirements for each of these programs. Only a few of them are listed.
SET BBA 2022 has certain eligibility criteria set by Symbiosis Institute of Management as follow:
|NAME OF THE INSTITUTE||GENERAL CATEGORY||RESERVED CATEGORY|
|Symbiosis Center for Management Studies, Pune & Noida||50%||45%|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune and Noida||45%||40%|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR), Pune||50%||45%|
SET 2022 - Exam Pattern
The SET 2022 exam will be administered by computer. Questions on Analytical and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude will be included in the SET exam paper 2022. Multiple-choice questions will be asked.
|Exam duration||120 minutes|
|Number of sections||Four|
|Nature of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of questions||90|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based|
|Examination timing||2:30 pm - 4:30 pm|
|Name of the section||Number of questions||Total marks|
|Analytical and Logical reasoning||18||18|
- Candidates will be given 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
SET 2022 - Syllabus
In general, the course covers the 10+2 syllabus. Before the examination, the university will post a detailed version on its website. According to the previous year’s syllabus, the SET 2022 syllabus must cover English language, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, general knowledge, and current affairs, as indicated below. It is recommended that applicants review and prepare from last year’s question paper.
|Verbal Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||Analytical and Logical Reasoning|
|Contextual Vocabulary||Discount||Venn Diagram|
|Antonyms||Profit & Loss||Series|
|Grammar Prepositions, Articles||Time & Work||Blood Relationship|
|Fill in the blanks||Time, Speed & Distance||Coding-Decoding|
|Analogy||Permutation & Combination||Cubes|
SET 2022 - Application Form
SET BBA is a computer-based test that will be conducted for students who want to get admission into BBA programs offered at Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS), Pune and Noida
Candidates must fill out the SET 2022 Application Form online. On the official website, the forms will be available. The following are the actions you must do in order to properly register for SET 2022:
Visit the official site
Select ‘Register here’
After a new window opens, click on ‘Register’
Fill the registration form
SET ID for the candidate will be generated
Candidates will have to upload their recent passport size photograph in the required format and size
Note: A confirmation mail will be sent to the candidate on their registered email ID. The candidate must continue filling the application form from there
Fill the SET BBA Application Form
Enter SSC and HSC marks
Select choice of test (which cannot be changed in the future)
Click on ‘I agree’ after reading all the instructions
Fill all the other details asked
Click on ‘Save and continue’ and choose a password and hint questions
Click on ‘Register’
Payment for the application form:
To pay Rs. 1750 that is the application fee for SET BBA 2021, the candidate can choose any of the modes.
Other options include
Using credit or debit card to make the online payment (Visa or Master card)
Through Net Banking by choosing the bank from the given list for paying through NEFT and IMPS modes
Direct Cash by paying at Axis bank or Indian bank after referring to the branches listed in the official website
Making a demand draft of Rs. 1750 from any National bank in favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat
SET 2022 - Admit Card
All the candidates who have filled the complete application form with the fee payment before the deadline will be able to download the admit card of SET 2022 in online mode only.
It can be downloaded by entering the login credentials, created at the time of registration.
The candidate will not be allowed to write the exam without the admit card.
Click on the link provided on the official website
SET 2020 admit card is displayed and the candidate can download and print the admit card
Download and take 2-3 print of the admit card for future references.
Details Provided on SET Admit Card 2022
Before taking the print of the admit card candidates must check for the following details mentioned on the admit card of SET BBA 2022:
- Name of the candidate
- Student's passport size photograph
- Student's signature
- Name of the centre
- Centre address
- Reporting time
- Invigilator's signature
- Exam day instructions
SET BBA Admit Card 2022 - Important Instructions
It is to be noted that the candidate must check all the details on the admit card. Further important instructions:
- The admit card should be colour printed. Black and white print are not allowed
- A passport size photo of the candidate must be stuck on the admit card
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets or calculators
- Accommodation or travel arrangements will not be provided by the authorities
- Candidates are advised to look for the centre prior to the exam
Admit card is to be kept carefully as it is used for the further selection process (PI WAT)
- Candidates belonging to different categories are required to carry relevant documents
SET 2022 - Result
|SET BBA 2022||TBA|
|SET BBA 2022 Result||TBA|
|SET BBA Selection process||TBA|
Click on the official link
Click on ‘Download SET BBA Scorecard’
Enter your login credentials
The scorecard will be displayed on the screen
Download and print for future reference
Details Mentioned in SET BBA 2022 Result
The following information will be mentioned in the SET BBA result 2022
- Name of the candidate
- Registration or roll number of the candidate
- Sectional scores
- Overall score
SET 2022 - Cut Off
SET 2022 - Selection Procedure
SET BBA 2022 selection procedure will have the following rounds:
- Personal Interaction (PI)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a specialist panel.
- The questions can be about anything.
- Most of the interviews focus on communication skills, co-curricular activities, general awareness, and the specific field of interest of the candidate.
- WAT consists of PAT (Picture Association Test) and an essay on the topic asked
- Maximum Score: The maximum score applicable for PI-WAT will be 100 marks.
After the declaration of the SET BBA 2022 result, if the candidate gets selected, they can choose the interview date, time and venue according to their preference
|Performance in the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)||50 percent|
|Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT)||50 percent|
- SET BBA admit card (original)
- Call letter (if any)- Original
- Educational documents (original and copy)Photograph- Three (recent)
- Passport size photographs - three
Preparation Tips for SET Exam 2022
The exam preparation is a continuous process, and no matter how long you’ve been studying, if you can pass the mock examinations with clear conception and great time management, you’re good to go. We’ve included a few examples to aid you in passing this exam.
- It is necessary to have a thorough understanding of the subject. The aspirants are also asked to comprehend the subjects. To be exact with the concept of inquiry complexity and framed subjective responses.
- Optimizing time based on your strengths and weaknesses can assist applicants in working more effectively and in completing responses within the time allotted, avoiding wasting quality time on basic questions.
- Revising and going over the previous year’s question paper will aid applicants in gaining familiarity and confidence while answering the questions, as well as helping them recall ideas and divert their attention away from the main issue. Other important aspects of the syllabus can be reviewed with a clear understanding of the types of questions that were previously asked on the basis of difficulty and capacity to comprehend the topics’ complexity.
- Applicants are also capable of professionally answering complicated and ambiguous inquiries.