NPAT 2022 -
Entrance Exam Details
Crack CAT Entrance Exam 2022 & Other MBA Entrances With Protons
NPAT 2022 - Entrance Exam Details
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies will hold the NMIMS NPAT 2022 Examination for admission into various UG and PG courses offered by its schools. Candidates can enroll in programmes such as B.Tech, MBA (Tech. ), MBA (Pharma Tech. ), B.Sc, Economics, B.Com (Hons. ), B.A (Hons.) and others by passing the test. Candidates who wish to pursue the above courses must apply for the exam in order to be considered for admission. Candidates can learn everything they need to know about the NMIMS NPAT 2022 in this article. Students are encouraged to study the entire article in order to get all of the important information about the exam.
Important details of NPAT exam is mentioned below in the table.
|Exam Name||National Test for Programs After Twelfth|
|Conducting Body||SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|NPAT 2020 convening body||NMIMS|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||120 minutes|
|Exam Syllabus||Proficiency in English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Intelligence.|
|Exam Pattern||120 MCQs|
|Exam Fees||Rs 1800 for one school program, 3000 for two programs of two different schools, 4000 for three programs of three different schools, 5000 for four programs of four different schools.|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into 9 Campuses of NMIMS for various Courses such as-BBA,BTech,BSc,BCom(Hons),MBA (Tech),BDes,Integrated Courses|
|Course Offered||BBA, BTech, BSc, BCom(Hons), MBA (Tech), BDes, Integrated Courses|
|No. of Test Cities||46|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||18002667079|
Eligibility for NPAT 2022
NPAT 2022 - Exam Pattern
|Section||Questions||Weightage for final score|
|Proficiency Test in English Language||40||40|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40||40|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||40|
NPAT 2022 - Important Dates
|Application starts (BBA/ B.Com (Hons.)/ B.Sc. economics)||23-Dec|
|Last date to submit applications||5-Jun|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of June 2022|
|NMIMS NPAT 2022 exam dates||1 Apr to 10 Jun|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of July 2022|
NPAT 2022 - Syllabus
|Verbal Ability||Numerical Ability||Reasoning and General Intelligence|
|Reading comprehension||Number System||Analytical reasoning|
|Synonyms||Percentages, Profit, loss and discount, Ratio & SI/ CI||Series & sequences|
|Cloze test (fill in the blanks)||Time, speed and distance/ Time and Work||Data Interpretation|
|Para- Jumble||Algebra||Blood relation|
|Spot the error/Sentence completion||Trigonometry||Analogy|
|Geometry & mensuration||Syllogisms|
|PnC, Probability & Set theory||Visual reasoning|
NPAT 2022 - Application & Registration Form
- NPAT 2022 registration process will close in the month of May 2022.
- The application and registration form of NPAT will release in the last week of January 2022.
- Candidates can edit the details like school/program, exam date, test city entered in NPAT 2022 application, and registration form till the last week of April 2022.
- Applicants should note that only online applications are accepted for the examination. To fill NPAT application form 2022, candidates have to first register by filling in the basic details.
- After registration, the candidate’s user ID and password were generated
- They had to log in with the credentials to fill in other details in the NPAT application and registration form, upload photographs and signatures and pay the application fees.
|For one school program||Rs 1800|
|For two programs of two different schools||Rs 3000|
|For three programs of three different schools||Rs 4000|
|For four programs of four different schools||Rs 5000|
NPAT 2022 - Admission Process
- The application form for the NMIMS NPAT will be available online.
- From the third week of February 2022, candidates will be able to fill out an application form.
- Candidates must validate their eligibility before registering for the exam, as the registration procedure will be limited to just those who are eligible.
- The applicant must carefully fill out the application form, albeit the authorities will provide the opportunity to correct any errors.
- Candidates must complete the NMIMS NPAT application form with the same information that appears on their 10th-grade report card since any changes to the information could result in the application form being rejected.
- Before the third week of June 2022, candidates must submit their application form.
- Candidates should save a printout of their completed NMIMS NPAT online application form 2022 as well as their fee receipt for future reference.
NPAT 2022 - Admit Card
- NPAT admit card 2022 is released online by SVKM’s NMIMS tentatively in the second week of May 2022.
- Candidates can download NPAT admit cards till the exam day.
- To download NPAT 2022 admit card, candidates need to log in with an NPAT ID and Password.
- The admit card is released for candidates who have successfully registered for the exam within the application deadline that is from January to May 2022.
- NPAT admit card 2022 includes information regarding the exam date, time, and details of the exam center.
NPAT 2022 - Results
NPAT 2022 - Counselling
Counseling will be the final step in the admissions process for students who have been shortlisted. The university will perform a counseling procedure for all successful candidates who passed the entrance exam.
NPAT 2022 will perform the counseling process in several phases, depending on the number of open seats. The candidates’ seats will be assigned based on their performance in the admission examination.
Candidates must also bring all required documents to the counseling session for document verification.
Preparation Tips for NPAT 2022
A applicant should adhere to the following guidelines in order to effectively pass the admission exam:
- First and foremost, before beginning exam preparation, check over the full curriculum.
- Make a list of topics to study each day and stick to it no matter what.
- To save time and allow for speedy revision, prepare brief and simple notes.
- Always review the topics you’ve learned at the end of the day.
- Try to complete as many mock tests as possible.
- Prioritize the Quantitative and Reasoning sections before moving on to the English section.
- When you’re feeling anxious, try meditating.
- Only use dependable study materials. Don’t waste your time acquiring books merely to pass the exam.