NPAT-BBA Courses, Colleges &
NPAT-BBA courses , colleges & Eligibility Criteria
NPAT-BBA Courses, Colleges & Eligibility criteria
NPAT stands for National Test for Programmes after Twelfth. It is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies for the BBA program.
The exam is conducted online. The first step to getting admission into NMIMS college is filling out the application form.
NPAT eligibility criteria :-
Candidate must have 50% marks in their 10th & 12th to apply for the NPAT entrance exam
1. Bachelor of Business Administration
2. BBA- Branding & Advertising
3. Bachelors in Business Management & Marketing (BBMM)
4. BBA (International Business)in collaboration with Kingston University
Colleges to apply :-
Colleges to apply
1. BBA – Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce/ School of commerce
2. BBA- Branding and Advertising- School of Branding & Advertising
3. Bachelor of Business-Management & Marketing- Pravin Dalal school of Entrepreneurship & Family Business Management
4. BBA- (International Business ) In Collaboration with Kingston University- International Studies
Eligibility Criteria :-
1. BBA- minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Mathematics/ Statistics or equivalent examination is mandatory in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Bengaluru campus
2. BBA Branding & Advertising- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any stream.
3. Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
4. BBA(International Business)-in Collaboration with Kingston University -International Studies – Minimum of 60%aggregate marks from any stream. The candidate has to complete 2 years at the Mumbai campus and 1 year at Kingston University. From A levels exam-112 UCAS Tariff points. A minimum IELTS score of 6.0 TOEFL – 8.0
No. of seats & reservation :-
Reservations & seats
1. 600 seats-BBA- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
2. 180 seats – BBA- Branding & Advertising, School of Branding & Advertising.
3. 120 seats- Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing- Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management
Fee Structure :-
1. BBA- 3,10,000/-
2. BBA Branding and Advertising-3,25,000/-+94,000/-
3. Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing-5,25,000/-
4. BBA(International Business)in collaboration with Kingston University -4,00,000/-
Paper Pattern & selection process :-
Weightage for final score
Proficiency test in the English language
Reasoning and general intelligence
* NMIMS considers 1 main attempt and 2 retake options are available *
NPAT results :-
- NPAT results are declared online on the official website of NMIMS
- The candidate has to enter the NMIMS NPAT id to log in and view the results
- Candidates should take a printout of the result for future reference