MIT WPU BBA program Admission Process 2022 & 2023
The complete selection process is in 2 stages:
- Entrance Test ( UGPET- Undergraduate Programme Entrance Test )
- Personal Interview
Stage 1 –
UGPET for MIT WPU is an online-based MCQ Test for 100 marks.
The pattern for the exam is as given below:
No. of Questions
Logical Reasoning and Aptitude
Stage 2 –
Once your entrance test is done, the next round will be the Group Discussion & Personal Interview round.
Steps to apply for the MIT WPU UGPET:
- Visit the official website of the university
- Candidates need to fill out the application form for the MIT WPU UGPET BBA program.
- Candidates need to register themselves by filling in the details like name, e-mail id, and contact number.
- Once the registration is done, the candidate needs to fill in personal and educational information.
- In the end, the candidate needs to pay the required exam fees.
Selection Criteria for MIT WPU UGPET:
- Students are shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Test called UGPET.
- After the shortlisting process is done, the student has to appear for the group discussion and personal interview round.
- The final selection of the student is made based on marks obtained in both rounds.
Syllabus for MIT WPU UGPET
SECTION 1: General Knowledge
Business and Economy
International Bodies/ News
Arts and music
Awards and Honours
Company Business and Entities
Days and Dates
Government and Politics
Literature and media
Science and Technology
Trade / Business terminologies
Books and Authors
Indian History and World History
SECTION 2: English
Prepositions and Conjunctions
Idioms & Phrases
Foreign words noun & pronoun errors
Antonyms and Synonyms
Tenses, Modifiers & Parallelism
Inference based passage syllogisms
SECTION 3: Basic mathematics
Roots, Indices & Surds
Pipes & Cisterns
Quadratic & linear Equation
Time – speed – distance
Profit & loss
Mensuration & Circles
Alligation & Mixtures
Ratio & Proportion
Simple & Compound Interest
SECTION 4 : Logical Reasoning & Aptitude
Coding & Decoding
Family Tree & Directions
Odd one out
Symbol based logic