How to Apply
Step 1 : Registration to get User Id and Password for AILET 2020
- Visit the URL: https://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com/nlu/login.aspx
- Click on Create new account
- To create a new account fill all the details required for registration. The required fields can be seen in the below image:
- Once the details are filled, click on the create account button and confirm
Step 2: Steps for Application Form
- Candidates need to click on the "Click here to apply".
- Candidates need to select the course from the dropdown menu for which they want to apply
- Fill all the basic details such as name, address for communication, etc
- Once the details are filled, candidates can make the payment online
Step 1 : Registration to get User Id and Password
- Visit the URL https://www.set-test.org/
- Click on the Register Now button on the top right corner of the page
- Once you click the link the following page will display
- Click on Register button as highlighted above.
- Read the terms and conditions and scroll it down and tick I Agree
- Fill the Registration Form with all the necessary details: If you are filling for SLAT you need to select morning session and in the afternoon session, it will be none
- Upload your passport size photograph which should not be more than 3 months old. The size of the photograph should be between 10 kb and 500 kb
- Please verify your name, date of birth, category, and photograph. Once you save and continue, these details cannot be changed or altered
- Once you save and continue, the page will redirect to the payment gateway
- Once the payment is made the page will redirect where it will be mentioned that you have made the payment for the SLAT test. On the same page, you will have the option to continue
- Click on Continue and then the page will redirect where you can select the colleges as per your choice
- Once you select the colleges you need to make the payment (i.e 1000 per college)
Step 2 : How to Upload Photo and Signature:
- Take a picture of your passport size photo using mobile and edit it and crop it to remove the unwanted area
- Then mail the photo and download it on your computer
- Then right-click on the photo and ˜Open with Paint'
- Then click on ˜Resize' and select Pixel. Enter 200 in ˜horizontal' and click ok.
- Then save the image as JPG
- Do a similar process for Signature
- For caste certificate, you can use the Cam Scanner to get the pdf document and upload it