How to apply for BBA Entrance exams ?
Candidates can fill in the application form by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the URL: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1329/63600/Registration.html
- The candidate needs to generate a User ID and password
- This User ID and password will also be sent to the candidate through registered email and SMS
- Visit the URL: https://g01.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1329/63600/login.htmlR
- E-login using the User ID and password received in step 1
- Enter the required details in the application form. Candidates must ensure that they enter the correct details as the same cannot be changed later
- Upload the Necessary documents
- Pay the registration fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking
Take a picture of your passport size photo using mobile and edit it and crop it to remove the unwanted area
Then mail the photo and download it on your computer
Then right-click on the photo and ˜Open with Paint'
Then click on ˜Resize' and select Pixel. Enter 200 in ˜horizontal' and click ok.
Then save the image as JPG
Do the similar process for Signature
For caste certificate, you can use the Cam Scanner to get the pdf document and upload it
Note 1: Those who have completed 12th in 2020, need to mention ˜appeared' in the HSC (12th Exam detail) Section
Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board's regulation.
Note 3: Candidates belonging to reserved categories need to submit valid and attested certificates supporting their reservation category
Note 4: Application Fees:
Rs. 4,130/- for General category
Rs.2,065/- for SC/ST/PwD category
SET 2020 How to Apply
- Visit the URL https://www.set-test.org/
- Click on the Register Now button on the top right corner of the page.
- Once you click the link the following page will display.
- Click on Register button as highlighted above
- Read the terms and conditions and scroll it down and tick I Agree
- Fill the Registration Form with all the necessary details:
- If you are filling for SLAT you need to select morning session and in the afternoon session, it will be none
- Upload your passport size photograph which should not be more than 3 months old. The size of the photograph should be between 10 kb and 500 kb
- Please verify your name, date of birth, category, and photograph. Once you save and continue, these details cannot be changed or altered
- Once you save and continue, the page will redirect to the payment gateway
- Once the payment is made the page will redirect where it will be mentioned that you have made the payment for the SLAT test. On the same page, you will have the option to continue
- Click on Continue and then the page will redirect where you can select the colleges as per your choice
- Once you select the colleges you need to make the payment (i.e 1000 per college)
- Take a picture of your passport size photo using mobile and edit it and crop it to remove the unwanted area
- Then mail the photo and download it on your computer
- Then right-click on the photo and ˜Open with Paint'
- Then click on ˜Resize' and select Pixel. Enter 200 in ˜horizontal' and click ok.
- Then save the image as JPG
- Do a similar process for Signature
- For caste certificate, you can use the Cam Scanner to get the pdf document and upload it
NPAT 2020 How to Apply
- Visit the URL: https://www.npat.in/
- Click on Apply Now Button on the top right corner of the page.
- Fill the registration form which includes Name of the candidate, Address, Mobile Number and other basic details
- Once the registration form is filled and submitted, students will receive login credentials through mail and sms
- Visit the URL: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1288/54425/login.html
- Login with your credentials received through mail and sms.
- You have to fill the personal and academics details such as candidate name, date of birth, parents name, etc in the application form
- Candidates need to upload the scanned passport-sized photograph.
- Once all the details are filled candidates need to make the payment