CET in snapshot:
First week of March
Mode of Exam
Type of questions
Number of Sections
MBA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria laid down by DTE, Maharashtra for MH CET 2019 is
- Qualification – Candidate must have completed at least 3 years of bachelor’s degree in any field OR appeared in final year exam of bachelor’s degree. Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam. However, 5% relaxation is there for candidates belonging to the Reserved or PWD category.
- University – The University must be recognized by the University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates applying under All India Category – Candidates who have appeared for CAT (conducted by IIMs)/ GMAT(conducted by GMAC)/ CMAT(Conducted by AICTE)/MAT(conducted by AIMA)/ XAT (conducted by XLRI)/ ATMA (conducted by AIMS) are considered to be eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria (mentioned in the document further)
- Eligibility for NRI / OCI/ PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National.
- Passed minimum Three years duration bachelor’s Degree awarded by the University recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent
- Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time.
The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
MH-CET Seat Allocation and Reservation Policy
Type of Seats
MBA/MMS MH-CET Institute level Minority seat
Total CAP seats
Institute Level Seats
Top MBA Colleges in Maharashtra
OPEN (HU) Cut off