1. Sri Lanka formally releases "Vistas of Prosperity and Splendor"
2. Donald Trump becomes 3rd US President to be impeached
3. Ethiopia launched its first space satellite
4. Indian-American computer scientist to lead National Science Foundation in USA
5. International Astronomical Union names new star 'Sharjah'
1. Union government launches National Broadband Mission
2. GEM launches national outreach programme 'GeM Samvaad'
3. Union government launches National Broadband Mission
4. GEM launches national outreach programme 'GeM Samvaad'
5. Afghanistan becomes 1st country to recognize Indian Pharmacopoeia
6. Portugal announces Gandhi Citizenship Education Prize
1. Madhya Pradesh CM to inaugurate International Film Festival in Khajuraho
2. Haryana Police became the first to introduce 'Trakea' software in FSL
3. Music festival 'Tansen Samaroh' begins in Gwalior
4. Orange festival begins in Manipur
5. Music festival 'Tansen Samaroh' begins in Gwalior
6. Orange festival begins in Manipur
7. Meghalaya Assembly to pass resolution to bring state under ILP
1. ICAR & NABARD signed MoU to promote agriculture & farming systems research
2. SBI inks $277 million pact with Germany based KfW bank
1. Lt Gen Manoj Mukund Naravane to be next Army Chief
2. IAS Ravi Mittal takes charge as new I&B Secy
3. R N Ravi to hold additional charge as governor of Meghalaya
4. British PM Boris Jhonson re-elected as Prime Minister of UK
5. Sridhar Patra appointed NALCO CMD
6. England Cricketer Laura Marsh announces retirement
7. British PM Boris Jhonson re-elected as Prime Minister of UK
8. Sridhar Patra appointed NALCO CMD
9. England Cricketer Laura Marsh announces retirement
10. Former HC Judge CV Ramulu appointed as Telangana Lokayukta
11. Devesh Srivastava appointed GIC chief
12. IPS officer Atul Karwal appointed as Director of National Police Academy
1. UN Medal awarded to Indian peacekeepers to support the people of South Sudan
2. Union Rural Development Ministry selected UT of J&K for National award
3. Gujarat police became 7th state police to get 'President's Colours'
4. Ben Stokes awarded with Sports Personality of the Year 2019 award
5. Gujarat police became 7th state police to get 'President's Colours'
6. Ben Stokes awarded with Sports Personality of the Year 2019 award
1. RBI waives NEFT, RTGS transfer charges for savings account holders
2. Google searches for 'Operation Twist' surge in India
3. RBI to buy and sell govt bonds worth Rs 10,000 crore
1. GoI signs $250 Mn loan with ADB to expand energy efficiency investments
2. ADB & India signs $490 Million loan to upgrade roads of Madhya Pradesh
1. Exercise Surya Kiran-XIV held in Nepal
2. Land-attack version of BrahMos missile successfully test-fired from Odisha's Chandipur
3. Land-attack version of BrahMos missile successfully test-fired from Odisha's Chandipur
4. Upgraded version of Pinaka Rocket successfully test-fired off Odisha coast
5. 5th Edition of ARTECH to be held in New Delhi
1. India slips to 112th place on WEF's Global Gender Gap Report
1. Indian men's football team ranked 108th in latest FIFA rankings
2. Mirabai Chanu wins Gold in 6th Qatar International Cup
3. Belgium crowned FIFA Team of the Year
4. ICC continues partnership with UNICEF for Women's World T20
1. Unesco removes 'racist' Belgian carnival from heritage list
2. ITBP launches matrimonial site to help staff find 'suitable matches'
3. International Migrants Day: 18 December
4. Turkey historic mosque moved before dam waters rise