LAW Entrance Prep
CLAT │ SLAT │CET │ AILET │ LSAT │ Others
Why Choose Protons Classroom Training?
Join Proton’s Classroom Courses Today!
Features of Classroom Course
- NOW is high time for students to prepare for the exam. We make focused plans for each individual according to their target college & prepare them for the same.
- Classic – Intense hours of Classroom Coaching with individual attention. This mainly focuses on concept building & introducing students to all topics & take them through all concepts one by one with questions of medium & high difficulty level.
- Revision workshops – 20+ intensive hours ensures revision to make BBA Entrance Exams more familiar & hands on.
- Focus is on preparation from basic to exam level difficult questions.
- Exams specific intensive training to make students familiar with all exams.
- Batches – This course is completed in regular batch.
Batches at Proton
Each session is of 2 hours & 30 mins, out of which first 2 hours are for concept discussions & practice questions & last 30 mins are for online assessment.
We have the following batch timings for 8 months IPMAT & Other BBA Entrance Exams preparations
list of colleges
List of Colleges
Careers in LAW
‘Law’ has emerged as one of the best career options after class XII, considering many opportunities that it offers. The emergence of the National Law Schools, their world-class education and their national and international campus placements each year, bears a testimony to this fact. A graduation in law is much beyond being an advocate at a court of law. Going beyond the courtrooms, now the Law School graduates pursue very exciting career opportunities offered by:
- Indian and International Law Firms
- Consulting and Advisory Companies
- MNCs and Corporate Legal Departments
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPOs), etc.
Students in this field get the practical exposure in their trainings. There are institutes which provide the 5-year integrated courses as well and all NLUs are famous for providing 5 year integrated course program. The program helps in tone setting for students to pursue higher studies in the same business function.
Prominent Career Options are:
Civil Litigation Lawyer:Specializes in civil laws such as taxation laws, excise laws.
Criminal Lawyer:Specialises in criminal laws such as IPC, Evidence Act and other penal laws.
Government Lawyer:Works for the government and in close coordination with the law enforcement.
Legal Advisor:Offers consultancy to corporate firms, with regards to the legal obligations, duties, legal relations with other firms.