Why Choose Protons Classroom Training?
Join Proton’s Classroom Courses Today!
Features of Classroom Course
- NOW is high time for students to prepare for the exam. We make focused plans for each individual according to their target college & prepare them for the same.
- Classic – Intense hours of Classroom Coaching with individual attention. This mainly focuses on concept building & introducing students to all topics & take them through all concepts one by one with questions of medium & high difficulty level.
- Revision workshops – 20+ intensive hours ensures revision to make BBA Entrance Exams more familiar & hands on.
- Focus is on preparation from basic to exam level difficult questions.
- Exams specific intensive training to make students familiar with all exams.
- Batches – This course is completed in regular batch.
Batches at Proton
Each session is of 2 hours & 30 mins, out of which first 2 hours are for concept discussions & practice questions & last 30 mins are for online assessment.
We have the following batch timings for 8 months IPMAT & Other BBA Entrance Exams preparations
list of colleges
List of Colleges
About BBA Exam
In the recent times, BBA has emerged as one of the most sought-after career option for students in class XII, especially for students studying in faculty of Commerce and Arts. Management at undergraduate level, regardless of the specialization, provide a student with conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge in various aspects of business like finance, economics, operations ,marketing, basic accounting etc. Various degrees are awarded by various universities / colleges according to the courses available with them. Some of the degrees are Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis), BBA in Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA).
Students in this field get the practical exposure in their trainings. There are institutes which provide the 5-year integrated courses as well and Indian Institute of Management – Indore is the first among all the IIMs to introduce it. Topics such as International Business, Information Technology, Human Resource, Insurance, Finance, Operation Management, and Marketing are covered during the course. The program helps in tone setting for students to pursue higher studies in the same business function
Below are some of the prominent exams conducted by reputed universities in India for admission to their BBA programs.
- IPM-AT – conducted by IIM Indore for 5 year integrated program
- DU JAT – conducted by Delhi University
- IPU CET – conducted by Indraprasth University
- NPAT – conducted by NMIMS
- SET IPM-AT – conducted by Symbiosis University
- Christ University ET – conducted by Christ University
Careers after BBA
Pursue MBA:The course structure of the BBA program is designed in such a manner that it acts as a foundation for MBA program. Program focuses on case studies, presentations, role plays, study tours, interaction with industry experts and so on. This makes a unique personality out of an individual. The program also imbibes critical principles of time & task management in the student. Fundamentals gained during BBA program continue to help students in appreciating MBA program better. Hence, BBA is termed as a precursor to MBA.
Jobs in Pvt. Sector: Though graduates holding BBA degree commonly find jobs in marketing & sales, finance and operations, the degree can be applied to nearly any area of business.BBA Graduate can seek jobs in Financial Sector, Sales & marketing, Consulting Services, Human Resources for roles like Project Planner, Production Supervisor, Business Administrator etc.
Public sector Jobs: Public sector job is another option that graduates from all fields willingly opt for, especially due the perks and social status associated with government jobs. With the changing business complexity, public sector undertakings (Banks in particular) have started hiring BBA graduates for entry level positions.
Entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurship is an option for students for who don’t like the idea of working for other companies. BBA degree equips students with right mix of theoretical and practical knowledge to establish new/emerging business. Experience gained during the internship is a much needed value addition that helps in dealing with daily affairs of the business house.
Top business idea for MBA graduates
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration, which is a graduate-level degree in business administration. An MBA program typically covers …
What is a BBA program?
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is an undergraduate academic degree program that focuses on various aspects of …
NPAT EXAM 2023
The NPAT exam (National Test for Programs After Twelfth) is a computer-based entrance test conducted by the Narsee Monjee Institute …