Christ University BBA
program Admission Process
2022 & 2023
Christ University BBA program Admission Process 2022 & 2023
Christ University is one of the oldest and most renowned universities. The University annually conducts the CUET exam to offer Admission into various programs, including the BBA program, which is three years.
Let us take an overview of how the admission process is:
The admission process is in 2 stages
Stage 1 Christ University Entrance Test ( CUET)
Stage 2 Micro presentation, Skill Assessment, and Personal Interview.
Steps to apply for the Christ University Entrance Test:
- Visit the Official website of Christ University
- Select the school under Christ where the desired course is offered
- Select the desired course and click on ‘Apply Now’ written against it
- Register as a new user.
- Log in to the portal using the created login credentials in two steps. Fill in the form and attach the passport-size photograph
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized university
- Candidates who are appearing for the examination of 12th grade are also eligible for the entrance exam
- There is no age limit to appear for the CUET
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian
Exam Pattern for the CUET
Each question carries 1 mark for the right answer and a negative mark of 0.25 for the wrong answer. No marks are awarded or deducted for unattempted questions.
Syllabus for the CUET:
Seats, Reservations & fees
Seats and Reservations
What is Micro Presentation (MP)?
- Micro Presentation is a process of evaluating students on the basis of their eligibility and personality to provide them admission to the BBA program at Christ University
- A list of topics is given and the candidate has to choose one topic and present themselves in 3 mins
- Basically, it is presenting yourself at a given time on a specific topic
Key points to remember when giving the micro presentation:
- A micro presentation is a speech given on a topic, Students can use visual graphics to explain the topic
- The topic has to be explained in such a way that it brings out the essence of the topic
- It should have a valid conclusion
- The topic which is being explained should be clear and precise
How to appear for Skill Assessment?
- The Skill Assessment Test will consist of a test on written skills, communication skills, and logical reasoning
- The candidate gets two topics on which they have to write a short essay
What is a Personal Interview?
- Once the Skill Assessment is done, the candidate has to appear for the Personal Interview round
- Assessment of the past performance in class 10th,11th &12th is done
Courses and Colleges:
Colleges to Apply