Protons offers best career counselling in Pune.
Career Counselling @ Proton
- Process: A computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted.
- Outcome: This helps us to understand the Aptitude of student.
- Process: A preliminary Pictographic Analysis is conducted using abstract pictures
- Outcome: This helps us to understand the personality predisposition of the candidate.
What is DMIT?
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is the study and analysis of fingerprints to understand a persons IQ, Inborn skills, Hidden talent and Potential. It helps you understand your Brain Functions and select your appropriate career options.
Who can undergo the DMIT Test?
There is no age restriction for this test. Anyone from Primary School Children and College students to adults can undergo this test.
- Process: Scanning of fingerprints to scrutinize and analyse the same.
- Outcome: A detailed report is created that reflects the candidates brain functioning. These include brain neuron activity, balance between left brain and right brain, learning and communication styles, multiple intelligence test graph, extracurricular activity graph, career options.
- Process: In the last stage, report analysis and counseling will be done by the experts.
- Outcome: Based on the outcome/report of first 3 stages, we provide career counselling to the candidate based on the
- A kinesthetic learner expresses his feeling/thought through body language and prefers to learn/memorize through operation and movement
- A visual learner has sharp observation/visual differentiation and prefers to learn through observation and reading
- An auditory learner prefers to learn through auditory sense/oral practice and able to assimilate, organize and arrange oral information
Every child is unique and possess different inborn talent
- To use a scientifically proven method to reveal a childs inborn potential (strength, weakness, left-brain dominant or right-brain dominant)
- To give parents an insight into their child and to groom them effectively to the talents they possess
- To enable parents to focus on their childs strength and to eliminate the guessing game on their talent.
- A dermatoglyphics report is very useful in assisting parents to choose a course for their child (arts, music or sports)
- Dermatoglyphics report is also a very important guideline for a child to refer when choosing an university programme that best suit their inborn abilities and potential
After graduation, the dermatoglyphics report will again be helpful in giving recommendation to chose their career path.
As for adults, this test can be a very good reference for those who intend to make a career change, to venture into new business or to pick up new skills/education.
Advantages of career counselling
Identify your childs learning style and characteristics