Your career development is a lifelong process that, whether you know it or not, actually started when you were born! There are a number of factors that influence your career development, including your interests, abilities, values, personality, background, and circumstances. Career Counselling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make career, educational, and life decisions.
Unfortunately, most of us have little sense of our talents and strengths, much less the ability to build our lives around them. Instead, guided by our parents, teachers, managers or influenced by media, peers and friends, we become numbed and blinded and practice our weaknesses and spend our lives in mediocrity, while our strengths lie dormant and neglected. This vicious cycle keeps on going as we use the similar way to raise our next generation.
Stage 1: Aptitude Analysis
A computer-based Aptitude test will be conducted.
Stage 2: Pictographic Analysis
A preliminary Pictographic Analysis is conducted using abstract pictures
This helps us to understand the personality predisposition of the candidate.
Stage 3: DMIT (Dermatogylphics Multiple Intelligence Test)
What is DMIT?
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is the study and analysis of fingerprints to understand a persons IQ, Inborn skills, Hidden talent and Potential. It helps you understand your Brain Functions and select your appropriate career options.
Who can undergo the DMIT Test?
There is no age restriction for this test. Anyone from Primary School Children and College students to adults can undergo this test.
Scanning of fingerprints to scrutinize and analyse the same.
A detailed report is created that reflects the candidates brain functioning. These include brain neuron activity, balance between left brain and right brain, learning and communication styles, multiple intelligence test graph, extracurricular activity graph, career options.
Stage 4: Report Analyses and Counselling
In the last stage, report analysis and counseling will be done by the experts.
Based on the outcome/report of first 3 stages, we provide career counselling to the candidate based on the
- A kinesthetic learner expresses his feeling/thought through body language and prefers to learn/memorize through operation and movement
- A visual learner has sharp observation/visual differentiation and prefers to learn through observation and reading
- An auditory learner prefers to learn through auditory sense/oral practice and able to assimilate, organize and arrange oral information
Every child is unique and possess different inborn talent
⇒To use a scientifically proven method to reveal a childs inborn potential (strength, weakness, left-brain dominant or right-brain dominant)
⇒To give parents an insight into their child and to groom them effectively to the talents they possess
⇒To enable parents to focus on their childs strength and to eliminate the guessing game on their talent.
⇒A dermatoglyphics report is very useful in assisting parents to choose a course for their child (arts, music or sports)
⇒Dermatoglyphics report is also a very important guideline for a child to refer when choosing an university programme that best suit their inborn abilities and potential
After graduation, the dermatoglyphics report will again be helpful in giving recommendation to chose their career path.
As for adults, this test can be a very good reference for those who intend to make a career change, to venture into new business or to pick up new skills/education.
Identify your childs learning style and characteristics
- Identify inborn talents and weaknesses
- Helps streaming your child’s learning programme.
- Build up confidence.
- Reduce time and money spent on irrelevant courses and classes
- Improves understanding between the parent and the child
- Gives your child a direction for holistic growth.
- Helps to understand one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify and harness your core competence.
- Choosing the right career to match your strengths.
- Identify your learning and leadership styles.
- Invest time, energy and money smartly for proper personal development.
- Identify your IQ and other quotients
- Empower yourself to achieve your goals and dreams.
- Discover your hidden talents to help value and profit creation.
- Place the right talent in the right position.
- Helps your staff to know themselves and perform better.
- Builds up staff morale and confidence.
- Reduces time and money spent on recruitment and training of fresh staff.
- Improves industrial relationship.
- Have a star-studded team.