Admission process for BBA
at TAPMI Bangalore
Admission process for BBA at TAPMI Bangalore
T.A Pai Management Insitute, Bangalore has launched a BBA Honors program in 2022. The course will be for 4 years and students can go for specialization in a particular field. TAPMI is one of the top B schools in the country. Let’s take a quick overview of the admission process at TAPMI.
The admission process takes place in 2 stages at TAPMI for BBA Honours:
- The student has to appear for either of the following exams: IPMAT Indore, JEE, or SAT exam.
- Then the student is shortlisted for a personal interview followed by a micro presentation.
Eligibility criteria for the admission at TAPMI for BBA Honors:
- Students must have passed Xth & XIIt with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Students must appear for either of the following exams: IPMAT Indore, JEE, or SAT exam..
- Students should not be more than 20 years of age.
- Students should have English as a compulsory language in Xth & XIIth.
Shortlisting criteria for the admission at TAPMI for BBA Honors :
The selection is done on the 6 parameters :
- Academic performance / English proficiency.
- Score in entrance test ( IPMAT Indore/ JEE/ SAT)
- Personal interview
- Micro presentation
- Extra-curricular achievements
- Gender diversity consideration
The Application Process for the admission at TAPMI for BBA honours:
The application process for admission at TAPMI for BBA honours is done completely online on the official website.
Syllabus and paper pattern for the admission at TAPMI for BBA honours:
The syllabus and paper pattern for admission at TAPMI BBA Honours will be the same as that of IPMAT Indore/JEE/SAT.
Results of TAPMI for BBA honours:
Results of the BBA Honors are declared online on the official website. The student has to log in on the website with the login id provided. It is advisable to take a printout of the result for further reference.